Shirley Fraiser is one of the Gift Basket industry's leading voices

Shirley Fraiser is one of the Gift Basket industry's leading voices. She is an author and Professional Speaker. She has written 2 wonderful books one is How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business, Third Edition (Home-Based Business Series) , which I have used a lot when I started my busines a few years ago.


The other one is The Gift Basket Design Book: Everything You Need to Know to Create Beautiful, Professional-Looking Gift Baskets for All Occasions and has hundreds of detailed step-by-step photos that illustrate basket-building techniques. I liked that one too.

I have learnt a lot from her and even met her at Cherie Reagor's Gift Basket Convention a few years ago. I saw her on Flickr the other day. She is a smart lady and has a very pleasant personality.

Her new Solo Marketing website has a lot of tips for marketing your business.





Google