For a Digital dad : A great new digital camera is the best. According to Aby Johns, there are a wide variety of camcorders out there, made by a wide variety of brands. So, what brand of camcorders should you focus on? Consumer Reports has Sony at the top of the camcorder market, so if you are a camcorder novice and you just want to make sure that you get a quality camcorder, then buying a Sony camcorder may just be your best bet. Good noline stores are buy.com, bestbuy.com and geeks.com.
For a Dad who likes to Grill : Outdoor BBQ grill is the best. Dads can be very picky about picking just the right one, so a gift certificate to the store that he has been browsing would work. A Weber Grill is classic, yet there are many options available nowadays.
For the "Do-it-yourself" dad : He can never have enough tools so how about giving him a gift card from his favorite neighborhood hardware store. He will surely find a use for that, soon.
For a Foodie dad : if your dad is passionate about food and cooking, a cooking class can be a fun, exciting and a useful Father's Day gift. Find one that is close by and check for times and interesting classes.
For a "dad-who-does-not-like-to-shop" : Give him a day at the mall with you so that you can help him find a great outfit for himself. Usually men dont like shopping for themselves so a little bit of design help can go a long way in bonding with your dad.
Did you know that she was never married and had no kids of her own?
She was the one who in 1908 organized a celebration in her church for Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May in honor of her mother ! From that year onwards, Mother's Day has been celebrated every year on the second Sunday in May and mothers all over the world over have been getting appreciation for all the work they do for their families.
If you have not thanked your mother today...please do. I can tell you that the best thing that ever happened to me is being a "mom". I could have never known real pain and extreme joy and happiness. I could have never known empathy in the deepest sense. As only a mother can feel the pain / joy her child feels. I love my 2 daughters. They are my sunshine and moonshine ! Without them I could not have grown as a woman and person. So, as much as I want to be appreciated, I appreciate them being in my life.....Life could not be sweeter....
So wishing all you mothers out there A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
Hope you get from your kids what "YOU" "REALLY" want !
Here are the Top 3 Valentines Gifts for Women
- Roses : Flowers have the magic to melt even the hardest of hearts. So a bunch of deep rich red roses is the way to melting her heart. Stop by at any local grocery store to pick those up. Don't forget to write your feelings on the card. Forgetting that - not recommended !
- Chocolates : You know which chocolate your sweetheart likes. Double the pleasure by pairing it with her favorite wine !
- Back Massager : Have you ever wanted someone just to scratch your back? Pamper your valentine's back with a nice back massage. Maybe get her one of these HoMedics PM-30BX On-The-Go Battery Operated Mini 3 Node Massager (Colors May Vary) from Walgreens and make it special !
or call us at 847-277-1483 to make a special Valentines Gift Basket !
Personal gifts take planning and knowing what your sweetheart loves, is important. Maybe its a flat screen TV or a romantic getaway or a special ring ! Make it something they REALLY REALLY want not what you want them to have. You know it could be as simple as a movie night or a romantic dinner at home. Think of the simple things - things that dont cost a dime - like paying attention, being romanitc or having the best time ever !
If you have already thought of those things you are already ahead of the game. So now it's time to choose a card....I would say, skip all the canned, commercial messages and buy a blank card; it doesn't take too much time to write your own personal message inside, and it will mean far more. Better yeat make it a funny one...tickle her/his funny bone. My husband always gives me a really funny card...and laughing nad smiling with him is more special than anything else.
Here are some Love Quotes by the most romantic bard that ever lived : William Shakespeare
- "They do not love that do not show their love."
- "The course of true love never did run smooth."
- "So long as I can breathe or I can see so long lives your love which gives life to me."
- "When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave."
- "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind."
- "A lover is one who knows who you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow."
- "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
- "Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."
- "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
For more inspiration, peruse this list of the 100 Greatest Love Poems
Names of some romantic-sounding places in the USA:
Love Valley, NC
Loveland Park, OH
Loves Park, IL
Loving County, TX
Love County, OK
Sacred Heart, MN
Heart Butte, MT
South Heart, ND