Personal gifts take planning and knowing what your sweetheart loves, is important. Maybe its a flat screen TV or a romantic getaway or a special ring ! Make it something they REALLY REALLY want not what you want them to have. You know it could be as simple as a movie night or a romantic dinner at home. Think of the simple things - things that dont cost a dime - like paying attention, being romanitc or having the best time ever !
If you have already thought of those things you are already ahead of the game. So now it's time to choose a card....I would say, skip all the canned, commercial messages and buy a blank card; it doesn't take too much time to write your own personal message inside, and it will mean far more. Better yeat make it a funny one...tickle her/his funny bone. My husband always gives me a really funny card...and laughing nad smiling with him is more special than anything else.
Here are some Love Quotes by the most romantic bard that ever lived : William Shakespeare
- "They do not love that do not show their love."
- "The course of true love never did run smooth."
- "So long as I can breathe or I can see so long lives your love which gives life to me."
- "When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave."
- "Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind."
- "A lover is one who knows who you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow."
- "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
- "Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."
- "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
For more inspiration, peruse this list of the 100 Greatest Love Poems
Names of some romantic-sounding places in the USA:
Love Valley, NC
Loveland Park, OH
Loves Park, IL
Loving County, TX
Love County, OK
Sacred Heart, MN
Heart Butte, MT
South Heart, ND