Happy Mother's Day !

Mother's Day reaches its 100th Anniversary in 2008.The woman who was responsible in making this day possible was Anna Jarvis.

Did you know that she was never married and had no kids of her own?

She was the one who in 1908 organized a celebration in her church for Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May in honor of her mother ! From that year onwards, Mother's Day has been celebrated every year on the second Sunday in May and mothers all over the world over have been getting appreciation for all the work they do for their families.

If you have not thanked your mother today...please do. I can tell you that the best thing that ever happened to me is being a "mom". I could have never known real pain and extreme joy and happiness. I could have never known empathy in the deepest sense. As only a mother can feel the pain / joy her child feels. I love my 2 daughters. They are my sunshine and moonshine ! Without them I could not have grown as a woman and person. So, as much as I want to be appreciated, I appreciate them being in my life.....Life could not be sweeter....

So wishing all you mothers out there A VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Hope you get from your kids what "YOU" "REALLY" want !

Google