- They are personal
- They have lots of mini gifts inside of them
- They are hand made and carefully designed
- Sometimes they are custom made for the recipient
- Its fun for the recipient to open them and see all the mini presents inside
But how do you know where to buy them online and what to look for on a site online, especially when the WWW is swarming with Gift Basket sites.
Here are some of the things you must do
- Check out the "About Us" section : you will learn a lot about the company from here.
- See if they have listed a "Physical Address". This means that they really exist.
- Google them and see what you come up with. Usually Google does a great job of getting relevant results.
- Check to see if they have a listed PHONE number. Many times you will see that the gift basket sites do not list their phone number. Well who would you call if you have a problem? I think customer service is THE most important thing in any business and if you don't have a live person to talk to about what you are about to purchase or to ask questions about your order then its a RED flag !
- Check to see if they accept major credit cards.
- Ask your friends or family if you have heard about the site.
- Look at the pictures on the website to see if you like what you see and if its something you want to give.
Shopping online has surely increased and you have so many choices that you really have to be vigilant and try not to be taken ! Happy Shopping !